Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Gift Tags Printable

I had these note cards for sale in my shop for about 1 hour before changing my mind and deciding to share it for free with you guys! I changed them to small little gift tags- easy to print, put a hole punch through and string onto your holiday gifts!
  Rules for the download: please, please, PLEASE make sure you subscribe to the blog by GFC, RSS, or bloglovin and share on Facebook or Pinterest to send your friends-Dear Wallet Printables are for followers only! Do not reproduce, or claim as your own, all rights belong to Silver Daisies Studios and Ariana Neala. Thanks so much, click the image to begin download! 

•This may be shared on any of the link parties page•


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Genuinely good thanks, I do believe your trusty audience would probably want a great deal more blog posts of this nature maintain the good hard work.

    florists singapore

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, questions, and suggestions so leave me some love- I read and respond to everything! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...